We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 812-496-4170,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Indiana Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Indiana departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Indiana and Evansville
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
If you want to be treated courteously, and with respect, with a service that you can really rely on, you’ve come to the right place. That’s exactly what our family run business can offer you, and that’s with ten years of experience in the field of wildlife control too. We take great pride in our humane outlook on controlling and removing wildlife from within both residential and commercial properties. We won’t ever use poison, only turning to exclusion devices, live cage traps, and preventative measures to ensure animals are evicted and then can’t get back in. There are legalities surrounding the topic of wild animal removal, especially animals such as bats, and by hiring us you can be sure the law is adhered to, and the job is done properly. You may find that wild animals such as opossums, groundhogs, raccoons and skunks have a particular preference for those areas under your porch or shed? We can remove those, and we can seal things up so they don’t come back also. Larger animals can prove tricky to "exclude," such as raccoons and opossums, and these are animals we would capture using safe and humane live cage traps. Following this, we would drive the animal ten or more miles away before releasing in a suitable environment. This is to ensure the animal can’t find its way back, and also that it survives in the big wide world. Your home would then be sealed, using our 32-point inspection process, to make sure NO wild animals can gain entry ever again. You could say that we do a very thorough job! Get in touch for your free quote, or just for some free advice, today!
We service Gibson County, Henderson County, Posey County, Warrick County, and more.
We also service Darmstadt, Highland, Melody Hill, Armstrong, Earle, Kasson, Mechanicsville,
Saint Wnedel, Inglefield, Elliott, Knob Hill, Mud Center, Smythe, County Club Meadows, Erskine Station,
Kratzville, Nisbet, Stacer, Crossroads, Hardwood, Lakewood Hills, Rahm, Stringtown,
Cypress, Hillsdale, Martin, Red Bank, Vaughhan, Daylight, Inglefield, McCutchanville,
Saint Joseph, Armstrong Township, German Township, Perry Township, Scott Township,
, Knight Township
, Union Township, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Evansville wildlife removal